Tuesday 28 October 2014

Sorry for the Silence............ I'm back now!



Well, yes, I know, I have been truly terrible at updating this blog. I can't complain though, as it is because things have just been so wonderfully manic with Little Burrow Designs, and I am loving every minute of it! So, here are just some of the pieces I have made over the past however many months! Hope you enjoy them!
Also, I have my very own website coming very soon - www.littleburrowdesigns.co.uk
You can also join me over at Facebook at  www.facebook.com/littleburrowdesigns
Claire x



















































7 comments:

  1. It's always lovely to hear about happy manic. Your creations are so incredibly beautiful. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much loveliness! I really adore the Red and Wolf design you created for me and it hangs where I can see it everyday. Your work is always inspired. Happy Halloween to you and all at the farm. (Good luck with the new website too!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!! I love making them - I am so lucky I can do it for a living. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning art works!
    You have been busy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Bertimus! That means a lot coming from you, and your beautiful makes. Claire x

      Delete
  5. Lovely, Lovely creations.Your Heart and Soul do shine thru. Just found you through Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Sylvia, what a wonderful thing for you to say! Claire x

      Delete